Arrival of my angel Gaurav
Nine months of pregnancy, the highs and lows ... fear of reports and excitement of scans make a woman impatient to see her baby;whom she has nourished throughout the pregnancy days.
I was no different. It was seventh of November. The clock struck four am in the morning and some unusual cramps woke me up from my sleep. Though the due date was still a week away but my heart told me that it was time !
I was no different. It was seventh of November. The clock struck four am in the morning and some unusual cramps woke me up from my sleep. Though the due date was still a week away but my heart told me that it was time !
I had an appointment for a stress test at the hospital. I reached there sharp at 9 am and was taken to a quite room with various equipments set up to help a lady deliver her baby. A nurse tied a belt around me and a radio like machine started echoing a musical sound lub dub lub dub it was my baby's heart beat and every time the sound filled the silent room my anxiety and fears pumped up. A report was handed over to me, which I later discussed with my gynaecologist and she advised me to get admitted.
The pains were not very strong and constant, they came for a short while and disappeared. I was confused about getting admitted. I thought of buying time and discussing it with family. I came back home and called up my husband and mother in law and we came up to a conclusion that I shall wait till evening if pains persist I would get admitted in the hospital.
As the day progressed the pains geared up. They were more frequent and stronger. I went straight to the hospital and was admitted immediately. The night wasn't easy nurses and doctors kept a check on baby position and heart beat. Amidst all this the night snailed and the date changed to 8 of November 2016.
I was mentally prepared that I will have to undergo a c section and welcome my baby in this world. My family my husband everyone was around excited and eagerly waiting for this little new member of our family. Around 11.30 am I was taken to operation theatre and after the doses of anaesthesia, I was numb to the surgery but my heart felt every moment. Every second paced my heart beat. The room was very cold and I could feel the shivers; a mixed result of anxiety and air conditioner. I could hear doctors converse among themselves," in few moments your baby will be here " they said. In spite of being under the surgical knives I managed a smile from cheek to cheek.
Uaaa uaaa uaaa the musical first sound of my little one. The doctors announced that I was blessed with a baby boy and I didn't want to wait even for a second to have him in my arms. Medical examination and other things kept my baby away for some more minutes and then he was brought to me wrapped in green cotton cloth all red and so warm as I kissed his forehead a tear rolled out of my eyes. There in that moment i thanked God for this blessing in my life. I thanked him for letting me live this moment and experience this miracle of bringing another life into this world.
Wat a wonderful description. May God bless you and your baby.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your blessings ma'am ๐๐๐ป
DeleteSuperb...this is awesome :)
ReplyDeleteMany thanks dear ๐
DeleteSpeechless Tammana... though i have gone through the same twice...but couldn't dare to pendown so wonderfully.... lovely words...beautiful expression☺๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for the kind words ๐๐
DeleteSuperb!
ReplyDelete